Monday, October 10, 2011

Nags Head Pumpkin Fair

Last week we went to the Pumpkin Fair in Nags Head! They had a lot of great pumpkins, although we didn't bring any home! We have two trips to the pumpkin patch planned so I was happy Madeline didn't insist on getting a pumpkin from the fair! Madeline mainly played on the playground and she also got to ride a pony named Big Al. It was her first pony ride and she LOVED him! I was very nervous though because no one walked beside my 3 year old who had never been on a horse before! Not safe!




As usual my sweet Lacey got left out of the pictures. I will be so glad when she is toddling around so she can be involved in more. She already is so into everything Madeline is doing I know they will be best friends and have the best time together!


No comments:

Post a Comment