Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sigh..

It is 2012.. every day of it so far has been a disaster!! We (aka I) just moved this week. Today was the last day we were supposed to be in the house but if still has stuff in it. We hope to get there early tomorrow to clear it out. Taylor had requested off work but they had some testing type of things going on this week. The officer who rated the boats said that Taylor's boat is the cleanest boat he has ever seen in North Carolina! So proud of him! Our townhouse is adorable, way too crowded at the moment, but I am enjoying being in the center of all of the happenin' things. Yesterday DirectTV stood me up, I am in the middle of moving from a big house to a little house and they are 30 minutes away from each other.. I have no time to waste for DirectTV! So in my anger I stormed out of the new house and locked my keys inside! So I had to pay the locksmith $60 to let me back inside! Ugh I was so angry! Luckily our good friends live next door so the girls and I got to hang out over there for a little bit.

Now onto resolutions for the year. I haven't even looked over mine from last year, so I am just starting fresh.

1. Cook at home atleast 6 dinners a week.
2. Drink more water.. and wine!
3. Make sure both of my girls know they are loved and the most important things in my life!
4. Give my husband that same attention!
5. Slow down. Not commit to everything. Spend more time relaxing with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment