Monday, January 4, 2010

New Life Happenings


Last Tuesday I had Lasik done. I went from not being able to see the big E (aka legally blind) to be almost 20/20 in about 20 minutes. It has been pretty amazing so far. I am so thankful to my mom for getting it done for me. She is the best in the entire world and I don't know what I would do without her! Taylor and I spent New Years eve seeing It's Complicated.. yes we were in the theater at midnight haha. Thats how you know you are boring people! Yesterday was my birthday and Taylor and I did a little shopping. My mom made me a pineapple upside down cake, even though she was working so it didn't get done until late and I barely had any of it! She and I went to Panera a few weeks ago and got a pineapple upside down cake and it was one of the best deserts I have ever eaten. I am not really a fan of iced cakes, so the brown sugar topping was perfect for me! In addition to my lasik my mom also got be a beautiful piece of red furniture. Taylor and I got it all set up today. I will post pictures of it soon, I'm sure you will be jealous!
Madeline stayed last night in Lynchburg with Sharon. Tonight Sharon is going to drop her off at my mom's so mom can spend time with her tomorrow since mom barely saw us this weekend. I'm sure she will be worn out on the way home from Sharon's! I know Madeline is going to have a great time with her grandma's. When Taylor and I leave her she just waves and says bye bye but if one of her grandma's leave she just cries and carries on! I will be glad to go get her on Wednesday though because we really miss he making messes in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment