Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lynchburg, Lynchburg


Madeline and I have been at home in Lynchburg since Monday. I must admit it is hard staying at anyone's house other than my own, even my parents! We are headed home Monday morning and we are ready! Poor Taylor had a horrible day at work, he recovered his first dead body! Ick! And he managed to lose his wedding ring on the beach, he was so irritated! Hopefully tomorrow will be better for him!


Madeline and I have been all over this week. She stayed two days with her Grandma Sharon. My mom works all of the time now, so the rest of the week I went around spending times with old friends. It was a much needed breather from "real life!" I love our life in the Outer Banks, but it is nice to come home and relax with friends who I have known for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment