Friday, December 18, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas..


In case you didn't know, I have an amazing husband. We have been together five years now and through all that time he has never said anything nasty to me and he still treats me like a queen every single day! No matter how much nonsense I have talked to him, he just looks me in the face and says "I want to be with you forever, so lets figure this out." He does anything he can to make my daughter and myself happy and he doesn't get enough of the praise that he deserves!! I love you John Taylor!

Taylor got stuck working for ten days in a row so Madeline and I headed up to Virginia to spend the week before the holidays with our family! Hopefully Taylor gets off for Christmas Eve so Madeline and I will go back to spend the night with him! Before we came home my friend Mallory took some amazing Christmas pictures of Madeline on the beach! Smart ol' me forgot the cd with the pictures on them in OBX so I will have to post once I am back at our house, but once I do you are in for a treat! Thank you Mallory for doing that for me!

They are calling for between 9 and 18 inches of snow tomorrow so we will be stuck at home for a few days. Luckily my mom bought a ham dinner and turkey dinner for a make up Thanksgiving and Christmas so we have plenty of food at the house! On a not so lucky note I did not bring any of Madeline's fleece hats or gloves so unless I sneak out to Old Navy in the morning she won't be able to play in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment