Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To Move or Not to Move?

Yes this is a picture I took off my back deck.. I know, amazing right? So you are wondering why would I consider moving? My house is cute on the outside, on an amazing street and a great piece of land.. however the inside is stuck in the 1970's and our foundation is all kinds of jacked up! So for the past six or so months Taylor and I have been wrestling with do we move because we need a more updated house.. or do we stay because we love our neighbors and our yard? I don't know the answer, but we need to decide soon and stop flip flopping! Pretty much if we stay we are going to put in our money (its a rental but we get a great monthly price!) into it and fence in the yard and add some paint. Ugh frustrating. Happy St Patricks Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment