Friday, August 13, 2010

Yesterday..



the love of my life turned two..

On August 12, 2008 I had probably the worst day of my life. I wasn't able to breath on my own, couldn't eat, couldn't do anything. I had surgery to deliver a two pound baby and I had no clue what that meant for me or her.

Six weeks later, on September 22, 2008 I had the best day of my life when I brought my little girl home to our empty condo. I had my pug, yorkie and a four and a half pound baby. I was scared to death.

Two years later we survived and I am so blessed to have her every single second.

Madeline was the first person I ever loved more than myself. She taught me how to love my husband, parents, family and friends. I could never begin to express how grateful I am that she came into the world, no matter how crazy it seemed at the time. She is more than I ever deserved or ever dreamed of.

I hope you had a great second birthday Madeline and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life watching you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment