Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was so much fun! Madeline was old enough to understand what was going on so she had a blast! While opening presents she just kept saying "I want more!" After she was all done she got to sit down and look at all of her goodies. She loved her piggies and a Dora guitar Taylor's aunt gave her. She also got a brand new swingset in the backyard! It has been very cold and snowed here so she only got to play on it one day so far! But I am sure it will get LOTS of use! Madeline is growing so fast. She is a little girl now, not a baby. Her favorite word is "no." She says it constantly. When the baby cries she says "awww baaaaby" and is very concerned if she is hungry or needs her "pa-tee" (pacifier.) Lacey has these adorable chubby cheeks and a head full of fluffy hair. The color looks different every day! My girls are such a blessing!

Taylor went back to work for 10 days yesterday. My mom has come to stay with me for the first few days. She helps me a lot with keeping Madeline entertained. I wish my parents could live closer to us and knowing there is really no way we will ever be this close to them again makes me sad. My mom is going to leave Thursday or Friday and then it will be just me and the girls! The only real concern I have is that I have gotten used to staying up until about 2 or 3 and sleeping in, so getting Madeline to preschool at 9 may be hard to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment