Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve!

I remember days on New Years Ever running around trying to find the perfect outfit to wear to a New Years party.. this year I have on my husband's t-shirt and gym shorts! Taylor is home on a run out from work and already announced he doesn't know if he can stay up until 12. But Miss Lacey is napping so I am sure she'll be ready to party at midnight!

My New Years resolutions are fairly simple.

1. Play with Madeline. Don't get caught up on my computer, cleaning, talking on the phone, etc. I have time to do that while she is in school and at night.

2. Snuggle Lacey. Lots.

3. Exercise atleast 3-4 days a week.

4. Be nicer to my husband. Say I love you more.

5. Get more pedicures. I don't think I even had one in 2010.

6. Acquire a pair of Frye cowboy boots.

7. Cook dinners at home for my family. Make eating out a special occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment