Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lacebug and Madeline

Lacey is 10 days old! It is hard to believe how fast time has flown by! She is so calm and sweet! I thought because Madeline was a dream infant we would get our payback with baby number two, but so far I have been wrong. Since night two she has slept 4-5 hours at night so we still have had no sleepless nights. She sleeps most of the time except for an awake period in the morning, afternoon and goes to bed around 12 or 1am when Taylor and I do. Being able to sleep is such a blessing! I was afraid to come back to North Carolina without my mom, but Taylor has done a great job with Madeline. Since being home he has done all of the laundry and bottle washing. He goes back to work on the 27th for 10 days straight and I am scared to be on my own with my two angels! Madeline hasn't been jealous but she is very active and needs my full attention! Both of my girls are so laid back so hopefully we all will be able to roll with it! Madeline loves to help with the baby, covering her up, attempting to pick her up and giving her "baba" (although the bottle usually pokes Lacey in the eye instead of the mouth!) Lacey has been such a wonderful addition to our family and I can't wait to see as her personality comes out even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment