Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We have made it..

I've been reading other "mom blogs" for a while now and am constantly inspired by them. I'm not exactly sure that my blog will be inspiring, but since so many (okay or most) of the people who love us live so far away, this will be my outlet to update everyone on our exciting life happenings!

My daughter is fourteen months old! Its hard to believe when she was born she weighed a tiny 2 pounds 9 ounces, because now she is running around with the big girls. I am trying to get her completely off of bottle. She has four ounces when she first wakes up and about an hour later she has "breakfast." This morning she had a scrambled egg and some banana. She'll have snack at 10:30, today was goldfish and a pickle. The child loves pickles. I buy whole pickles because if I want pickle slices I will cut them myself and if I want a pickle spear I just quater them myself. I think it makes them taste fresher and I don't have a million pickles jars in my frig. Madeline likes hers in spears and peeled haha. Nap is at 11 on the dot, lunch is between 1 and 2. Then another snack followed dinner between 5 and 6. Bedtime is between 7 and 8, although she wants to sleep most nights by 6! She is such a blessing in our lives and I secretly (okay or not so secretly) can't wait for our next baby! Hopefully my body will catch onto that soon!



Okay world I guess that will do it for my first blog entry. I will figure out how to set this thing up at some point, but for now I am doing motherly things (ie dishes and laundry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment