Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wohoooo!

Tonight was the first night Madeline went to sleep without a bottle! We cut out her daytime bottles about two weeks ago, but she was still getting one in the morning and night. She did have trouble adjusting to going to bed without her "ba" though. She looked at me like aren't you forgetting something and she cried for probably 5 or 10 minutes. I just kept telling myself at one year old they don't need to eat right before bed! Hopefully she will sleep through the night..

Update.. Madeline did sleep through the night, but she woke up at 6am! We usually sleep until about 7:30, so I did give her a bottle and we got to sleep until almost 8 when Taylor called me to tell me he was playing football! But I would call that a sucessful first night without the bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment