Sunday, October 18, 2009

Winter is on the Way




Burrrr it is chilly outside today! I have spent the last two days day dreaming of remodeling an old farmhouse in Savanah, Georgie..we can dream can't we?!

Yesterday we went to Virginia Beach and did some winter clothes shopping. The only winter clothes Madeline had was a few outfits my mother-in-law gave us. She is constantly picking up something for us, we are so blessed haha. For Madeline's summer clothes she had so many she wore a lot of them just once because I bought so many and so did my mother-in-law, so I hadn't bought her anything yet. She got a few sweaters and fleece tops. My mom had got her a heavy jacket which is already used almost daily in this freezing weather! Next week we get to go home! We are so excited to eat some Japanese food (and obviously spend some time with our family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment