Sunday, March 20, 2011

BUSTED on Day 4

Yesterday was day 4 of our 30 day eat in challenge and we FAILED. We were supposed to go to the 4h Horse Show. So I got up early, packed lunch for us and put a chicken dish in the crockpot. We got online and realized the horse show was the previous weekend so we decided to go to Chesapeake for the day to do some shopping. We had Cheerios for breakfast and then we had FRIDAYS for lunch. It wasn't very good, was $41 and when I got home I had SERIOUS upset stomach until about 10am this morning. Hopefully it is gone now because I am finally starting to feel better. Overall it was a big mistake and I am mad at myself for letting us go there! I don't even like Friday's! Taylor and Madeline did eat my crockpot chicken. It was chicken legs topped with spicy mustard, honey, garlic, soy sauce and lime juice. Taylor liked it. I was entirely too sick to eat it. Ugh annoying.
Taylor is in Charleston for the week for a fishery school. Of course he leaves the morning I have been up all night sick as a dog! I am supposed to be taking the girls to the St Patricks Day parade this afternoon but we will see if I have recovered from my sickness! It is in two hours and really I would need to leave in like an hour to be sure we have a parking spot! sigh too much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment