Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wow what an awesome day..

So yesterday was a horrible day.. Today was awesome! Lacey didn't nap yesterday so she slept from 6:30pm to 7:15pm. It was incredible! Madeline got up at 7:30 because my alarm went off and I was feeding Lacey so I couldn't get up. We had Kashi bars for breakfast. I did go to Dunkin Donuts and got a coffee (McDonalds frappes are SO much better!)Madeline went to preschool. I went to Food Lion and then shopping around town with a friend. I picked up Madeline at 12. I had an apple for her in the car. Once we got home she has a pb&j and cucumbers with dip. I had a Nathan's hot dog. Madeline told me she was tired so she took a nap. A MIRACLE! Lacey also took a nap so I was able to do some online browsing and clean up my kitchen. Madeline got up and she told me she had to potty. Just for kicks I decided to put her in big girl underwear. She only had ONE accident all afternoon. And the only reason she had that was because we were outside playing and she was too excited to come inside. We had spaghetti for dinner. Madeline now wants to read to me at night. I am no longer aloud to hold the book! If she wants me to read she will point to my mouth but she still has to hold the book. Then she will reread the story and make things up. Tonight we read Llama Llama Red Pajama and she would babble on about how llama was crying and sad. It was adorable. When I was walking out she announced she had to potty and I said no go to bed. She insisted so we got up and she really did have to peepee! I was so proud of her! Lacey went to bed at 8:30 so I have been cleaning my house since. Hopefully I'll get to bed early again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment