Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lacey..

rolls over! So proud of her! Cheerios for breakfast. Ham on hawaiian bread with yogurt for lunch. For dinner was my strange creation. I marinated thin chicken breasts in soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and honey. Then grilled it. I had spaghetti noodles and made a sauce with peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, honey and canola oil. Then I added steamed broccoli and peanuts. It was pretty good. Madeline dipped her chicken in honey. Next time I would add corn starch so the sauce would be thicker. Madeline and I then tried to make M&M cookies to surprise Taylor because they are his favorite. But I used Crisco and it was horrible. To cover up the taste I added butter but I think it made it worse. Madeline even through away a cookie so you know it was bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment